Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Easy Cold Coffee for Lunch Food

Easy Cold Coffee, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

Easy Cold Coffee

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cold coffee. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Easy Cold Coffee is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cold Coffee is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy cold coffee using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Easy Cold Coffee:

  1. Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
  2. Get 1 tbsp of coffee.
  3. Prepare 1 cup of milk.
  4. Make ready 1/2 cup of crushed ice.
  5. Get 1 of scoop of vanila or chocolate icecream.

Instructions to make Easy Cold Coffee:

  1. Add milk , coffee , sugar , ice in blender..
  2. Blend it for 1 minute.
  3. Pour in glass and top it with a scoop of icecream..
  4. Enjoy....

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy cold coffee recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Award-winning How to keep Tofu